X

Take out explosives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take out explosives

Maybe not grenades, sticks, and the stupid dynamite, but the quad, rocket, and grenade launcher should be out of the game. Requires zero skill. Those things dont belong in a game mode where you have one life. But let's face it, epic caters to the noobs and they gotta be able to kill people somehow. Dont @ me cus I wont respond.

Take out building because it’s not a skill to throw up a wall to hide behind when someone is using weapons or explosives.

Comment

• DrasticMeasures commented
      Editing a comment
      And it is a skill to run? Although you are right about building a wall not being a skill, but you can build many more things than just a wall.

I don't really think the explosives should be vaulted, but they should have a 25% explosion radius reduction. That should put rockets somewhere between where they were and where they are now. Definitely vault the quad launcher, and the dynamite.

Comment

Yo I just died because I got spammed with a quad launcher close range in kissing damage he took no damage from his own rocket I agree with you bro

Comment

Dynamite should for sure be removed. Explosives are toxic to the game and shoukd be nerfed and/or removed

Comment

Working...
        X