Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there plans for Fortnite on the Nintendo Switch?

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know right! I want to use the touch screen to select weapons, items and buildings etc :)

Comment

There was another person that asked about this and they seemed to have locked the thread because I couldn't Post on it....but this definitely needs to happen!!! I would LOVE to play Fortnite on my switch. I play on xb1 and ps4 now...but going mobile and taking it on the switch would be perfect!!

Comment

It would actually be awesome

Comment

Jesus christ. I'd be playing Fortnite at work too. And at the gym w hile doing cardio. It'd be never ending.

That said, it seems to be pushing even Xbox and PS4 (not the X/Pro versions). I think switch would have some trouble running it. Then again, they got Doom on it (albeit they made a lot of sacrifices)

Comment

If they put it on the Nintendo switch it would be really good cause you can play ON THE GO unlike any console

Comment

I am begging you, creators of Fortnite and Nintendo, please allow FORTNITE TO BE ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH! I feel like be a best seller, to be honest

Comment

This would be great honestly. Please include the Nintendo Switch on your list, this is such a great game and a lot of people own switches and would love for this game to be on it I'm sure people would agree with me. I hope the creators see this!!!

Comment

They can't even make the game run properly on Xbox, good luck with Switch.

Comment

• Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Switch has a much better craphics than Xbox and it's got much more 60 FPS games than Xbox

• Merlin4421 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nah sorry switch doesn’t have better graphics than Xbox.

PLZ make it happen! Nintendo and Epic Games have to try. It'd be great to play Fortnite on the go!

Comment

I hope this happens.

Comment

I second this - BUT MAKE IT CROSS PLATFORMS! So my little bruthur can play me while I'm on my computer.. :3

Comment

I would absolutely love to play this on my Switch (not the BR though, with the fantastic wifi quality of the console), inventory management, panel editing and the like would be amazing with a touch screen.

Not too sure about how it'd run though, maybe with really nerfed graphics...
                        I mean, Breath of the Wild can run okay for an open world game, and apparently Skyrim does as well...

What concerns me the most is how Fortnite requires online access all the time, so playing on the go wouldn't be a thing.
                        Also Nintendo's new garbage paid online, although I think Epic provides their own servers for PS4..?

Comment

Fortnite may be awesome for Nintendo Switch.
                          I would like to play fortnite on my car.
                          Please epic games do that!

Comment

OMG yes please!! would love this on my switch

Comment

Working...
                            X