X

Nog Ops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nog Ops

Ok so I bought the Nog Ops (Ill call it Nog for this) when it first came out and today they brought it back out. I am very mad because im and OG woth it and i think that all the OGs disserve a different version to show that we are OGs. Please do this because its my only rare skin (not counting season 2 and so on) Please do this for me.

If you want rare skins buy the battle pass. Skins from shop will always return and there are nof privilages for so called OGs

Comment

• Dutchsniper1008 commented
      Editing a comment
      Omg this game is only a year old not ten. Just because I joined later than you I shouldn't be able to buy skuns from the shop. If you want to stick out wear past battle pass skins.

• sionobrou commented
      Editing a comment
      chingas a tu madre cuando respires

• sionobrou commented
      Editing a comment
      chingas a tu madre cuando respires

que mal epic games no que me regalen una skin con otra versión pero si un color que identifique a los que se compraron la skin el día que salio
    Last edited by sionobrou; 12-08-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

If you have battlepass from season 2, then you can show to people you are an OG

Comment

Que triste para nosotros que compramos esa skin :(

Comment

• sionobrou commented
        Editing a comment
        y si que mal pedo

If they do this to my bread man ima rage

Comment

I have og Nog Ops too. In my opinion even the smallest thing like green clothes instead of red would be cool.

Comment

• Dutchsniper1008 commented
          Editing a comment
          If that makes you happy give my nog op different clothes lol

Hahaha lol, I bought nog today because I love the skin. I’m also kinda laughing because every person in the community is like “NoG oPs ShOuLd HaVe An Og StYlE”. Honestly it’s a item shop skin so stop complaining.

Comment

But, many people supported Fortnite even when it wasn't that famous. As you should know, Epic Games released the Skull Trooper with a different variant on the skin, Nog Ops is a Christmas skin, however, to show the support of people like me they could release a new brand style of clothes.

Comment

Thx for all the support guys!

Comment

Working...
            X