Og christmas skins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Og christmas skins

Og christmas skins

Epic should make a OG version of all christmas skins cause it’s only fair to us real OGs I mean y’all did it for the skull trooper, please EPIC the Yuletide Ranger was my favorite skin now everybody has it!

• replied
    Wear your black shield to prove you are an OG. Most of you don't even use the crackshot but you out here complaining about getting an OG versions.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know what Epic should do is just put the Date on top of the username of when one player downloaded the game and played so that way everyone knows regardless of the skin. lol Geez.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wahwahwah look at me im a baby

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A variant would be nice, but exclusives should be seperate items with exclusive colors like Skull Trooper's headstone.

Back Bling- 1) Toy Sack filled with Common Weapons Sticking Out 2) Toy Sack with Epic Weapons Sticking Out 3) Toy Sack with a non-existing "Mythic" weapon like the sword sticking out

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don’t do it , it will just **** off everyone else. No variation plus it warms my heart to see the OG little kids cry

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree Epic is unfair giving the skull trooper a variant and not the Christmas skins

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes i agree with this man. We do need to make an og varient of these skins and all the other Christmas skins that have yet to come out so that old players like can enjoy the feeling of having a rare skin to prove that we have been here since the very beginning

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	doomsday.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	875082

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RaWwWLLUMINATI View Post
    Epic should make a OG version of all christmas skins cause it’s only fair to us real OGs I mean y’all did it for the skull trooper, please EPIC the Yuletide Ranger was my favorite skin now everybody has it!
    i agree with this man , i play the game since there were no skins in the game , and since they came into the game ive allways played with NOG OPS , and now everyone is gonna be able to have it , pls epic give the OG'S another version of the skin why do it to the skulltrooper and not to the NOG OPS , because now i dont even feel like playing i loved that skin because it was rare and showed the other that you have been in the game longer than most people

Last edited by TheOGIIReapzZ; 12-09-2018, 07:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is sad, i miss the old fortnite

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Snippets. View Post
    No, you had your chance to show off your skins for a whole year. They're uncommon skins, after a month or two you'll never see this skin in game or rarely see it anyways. They don't have to add styles for every skin that they bring out after a long time, stop crying on the forums about it.
    You should really reconsider what you say. After all, you know these 12 year old "gangstas" are hardened criminals now that they stole their parent's credit card to buy a $15 skin in Fortnite. I am sure you'd hate to actually cross one on the mean streets of these forums....

OGs? More like baby back b*tches with the way they crying and whinging.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They definitely need to add that... it’s not fair to add it for the skull trooper and not for the other skins...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    for real don’t understand why these people think these skins so special and that they deserve so much extra because they started playing a game a few weeks or months before others . If you’re an OG you’re an OG and doesn’t matter what skin u running with lol. fr tho stop crying n get over it . A real OG shouldn’t be trippin bout it .
    Last edited by AoSpirals; 12-09-2018, 05:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No, you had your chance to show off your skins for a whole year. They're uncommon skins, after a month or two you'll never see this skin in game or rarely see it anyways. They don't have to add styles for every skin that they bring out after a long time, stop crying on the forums about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X