X

Nog ops og version please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nog ops og version please

Can you please add a og version to Nog ops that was the only rare skin I had

Dude it's a common skin, and it's a holiday related skin that will more than likely be released every year, get over yourself kid.

Comment

But, many people supported Fortnite even when it wasn't that famous. As you should know, Epic Games released the Skull Trooper with a different variant on the skin, Nog Ops is a Christmas skin, however, to show the support of people like me they could release a new brand style of clothes.
      Attached Files

Comment

See below ■■■■
        Last edited by SoN_oF_A_Gh0sT; 12-11-2018, 06:11 AM. Reason: Duplicate post. Didnt know how to delete lol

Comment

Could be wrong but I've heard that the original doesnt have the green kneecap. Might take a look. I know the newer version has a green plate on the knee and it didnt have it before however they could've added it to everyone's when it released this year. It would be a small nod to the veteran owners but at least it would be something

Comment

• CSGOCompetitor commented
            Editing a comment
            I have it, and no it's the exact same thing :/

Welp guess it's to late, I was hoping for another variant also.

Comment

I feel like ogs with nog ops and yulitide ranger deserve a og version because they did it to skull trooper to ogs and they have now a purple version for him why can’t they do it to nog ops to.

Comment

The game been out only for a year, there is no OG players .. Yall act like this is call of duty that has 10-15 years life span, this game basically just came out and its still in BETA..relax

Comment

Working...
              X