Give OG´s a green sweater variant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give OG´s a green sweater variant

Hello.
    You released Nog Ops in the item shop. I was an OG, I didn’t mind if you released it again, but you should’ve have done something for the OG’s, like a special variant green skirmish, or something like that. Just something special to those who bought it at the beginning, who began to support you back then. Like you did with Skull Trooper. And I know, all those who bought Nog Ops back then, the only thing they want now is a special variant for the OG’s.
    Thanks for listening, Hope this is possible.
    Merry Christmas,
    Jetmir

I bought Nog Ops last year if I could get another style, that would make my day happier! :)

Comment

Exactly :)

Comment

Same, me too! Only way i can show my state as an OG now is by using red nosed raider or showing my refund list. It doesnt feel the same wearing nog ops :(

Comment

but you know they won't due to the fact nog ops is only 800 vbucks. Skull Trooper was at least 1k+

Comment

I support u get another style, but only if u pay another 800 vbucks. This would be fair solution.
            Last edited by eCh0e; 12-10-2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

It doesn’t matter how much OG skins cost. Nog ops were OG, and therefore I mean it would be fair to make something special for those who purchased it back then. It wouldn’t be fair if I have to pay 800 V-bucks more to get a special variant for OG´s.

Comment

• Touka_Me commented
                Editing a comment
                Then what about all the uncommon season 1 skins that have been in the shop for the last month? Do they get an OG style? None of you guys were posting about that. Why? Because you didn’t buy it, no one complained about it because it’s just a skin, and an uncommon one at that.

Honestly your salt is hilarious. Nog ops is 800 vbucks and no skin that is 800 vbucks deserves a special variant. Epic doesn’t care for a skin that is 800 vbucks that is supposedly “og”. If they did then scout,pathfinder, and other og uncommon skins would have special variants. Stop crying because you don’t have a skin that is rare anymore.

Comment

Wahwahwah gimmegimmegimme

Comment

Working...
                X