X

Mouse sensitivity bar for console

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse sensitivity bar for console

Not sure if this is in the right spot, but console really needs the ability to adjust mouse sensitivity other than via playstation settings. It is not accurate enough to play competitively. We also need to be able to see the cursor on the inventory and party screens, currently we have to wave the mouse around until we hover over something to find out where the cursor is. All this is working for PC so theoretically it should not take long to implement into console. I think this will give the console players a more competitive feel when using keyboard and mouse

Hey,no offense in any way but why do people play with mouse on console... I would feel quite bad to be honest. If you can't afford a pc, so be it... get used to a controller, but don't stomp controller users into the ground becuz of that, that's cheap;) just sayin^^

Comment

using a mouse on console is against the ToS so they will never balance the mouse on console because its not ment to be used. its cheating. use a controller like your meant to and dont complain to about mouse not being optimal on a console

Comment

• UMPWils24 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why would they include it if they didn't want you to use it

if it's truly against ToS then why is there a sensitivity available for mouse ADS and Scope? js

Comment

they should remove the use of keyboard and mouse from consoles completely. it is unfair

Comment

Okay everyone needs to stop crying that they are letting people use mouse and keyboard on console. Console/Controllers have aim assist which is a really big benefit to using controller where as mouse and keyboard does not. I play on both mouse and keyboard and I can say forsure that I would rather use controller to play fortnite rather than mouse and keyboard when it comes to playing fortnite on console, having no aim assist in a game of nothing but people with aim assist is a sure way to get yourself killed. Stop crying please its not unfair the fact that you can change the speed of your ads and scope on controller makes it much more better for controllers because they can aim with a certain sens while also having the speed increased to see your surrounding without affecting how fast your aim sens is. Mouse and keyboard only reason they are good is because how much more you can control your aim and how you can have fast sensitivity and slow sensitivity at the same time but now aim assist and the function to alter your ADS sensitivity has greatly made a counterpart for mouse and keyboard users on ps4 or xbox one. and for the record if you want to cry about it go get a 5 dollar mouse and keyboard at goodwill and boom you have JUST AS MUCH opportunity to use keyboard and mouse as everyone else its not unfair if you think its unfair go buy one dumb dumbs.

Comment

• Tw8stedxPK commented
            Editing a comment
            This^ Comment here and the one below it are exactly right.

• UMPWils24 commented
            Editing a comment
            You're in denial if you think aim assist makes aiming with a controller as easy as pointing and clicking. If you use mouse and keyboard you have aim advantage over a controller and you have more buttons than a controller. The best player with a controller will definitely b at a disadvantage to the mouse player.

PC mouse itself is not a problem on Fortnite on consoles. The biggest problems are devices that emulating gamepads like:Hori Tac/XIM4/CronusMAX because they allow you to play on mouse with game-pad aim assist.
          It is hardware aimbot LOL. If you want see that "aimbot" in action look at top PS4 streamers like Upshall and few others on YT. Insane speed and accuracy on default console control bindings..

Comment

Please add mouse sensitivity bar for console and add some cursor for inventory please:(

Comment

Yes please! I come from paragon where I use my Logitech G910 and my mouse on console but it sucks for fortnite because s there’s no sensitivity bar.

Comment

Originally posted by MenaceMaddness View Post
                using a mouse on console is against the ToS so they will never balance the mouse on console because its not ment to be used. its cheating. use a controller like your meant to and dont complain to about mouse not being optimal on a console
                Could you link me that? Until you do, please stop whining.

Comment

I hope all the whiners realize that people on mouse and keyboard are sacrificing movement for aim. You can't move as well with a keyboard, but you can definitely aim better with a mouse.

Comment

LOL, consoles....

Comment

YES YES YES PLEASE. Mouse sensitivy is not high enough. Im over here picking up my mouse and sliding it around like an idiot. Need sensitivity, please.

Comment

Originally posted by MenaceMaddness View Post
                        If it's cheating why is it in the game u dumb ****

Comment

Then?? Can we have those f things please?

Comment

Working...
                          X