Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team rumble is amazing! Please make permanent! :)

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit. This is the mode I have been waiting for. I simply cannot deal with the shotgun/build meta and since I'm not much of a meta person a mode like this is perfect for me. I love grabbing a scoped ar or a thermal ar, standing somewhere off to the side of the big battle in the middle, and just picking people off. It's so much fun! I even kill the people that drop down on me half the time. I feel like this is the mode that makes Fortnite. You can do any kind of style of play in this game mode and not worry about it.

That being said I have noticed TWO things about the mode that with maybe a Slight change... could improve so much more. The first thing I noticed is the huge gap of time at the beginning of the match where nothing is happening. Which isn't too big of a problem because that is just the span of time where everyone is looting. But this looting period leads to the main problem in the game mode. Once everyone is looted up and the circle starts to move... Everyone rushes to the center and freaking chaos ensues. Once this happens the match ends WAY TOO FAST. Most of the match is spent gathering loot... probably about 10 minutes and then once the fighting starts... We are lucky to get 5 good minutes of fighting. That's a GOOD MATCH. Most of the time once players start killing each other you get about 3 and half minutes of fun it seems like. It's just way too short. Too much time spent looting with to short of payoff at the end. Several times I got to the fight and started shooting and barely got one or two kills, maybe died once or twice, and then the match would end. And I would be sad every time. Ha ha.

My only current suggestion is this... make the fight longer by having the score go to 200 Eliminations instead of 100. I think that would make it a little better. The only other thing I can think of is maybe reduce the timer for the storm to start by a couple of minutes. Though I don't think it will be necessary. But yeah that's my thoughts on this amazing game mode. Make it PERMANENT. And increase the score to 200 Elimnations. Thank you and God Bless.

Rigel

Please listen to this.

Comment

I like it but one thing I would like is to have endgame scoreboard with player names and number of kills + assists.
      It's nice to know how you're doing compared to other players.

Comment

Team rumble is amazing! Please make it pernanent! :)

Comment

Totally agree. Bring Team Rumble back. Forever!

Comment

Working...
        X