X

Finish old purchased battlepasses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finish old purchased battlepasses

Hey Epic, I have been enjoying Fortnite since there wasn't a battle royale and it was just save the world, I have also purchased every battlepass and bought a more than a healthy amount of cosmetic items with my own money from your in game shop. I would love to be able to finish old battle passes that I didn't get to finish. I have been pretty consistent throughout Fortnite Battle Royale's life time with pouring hours and hours into the game. We should be able to finish a battlepass in some way after purchasing, whether its with buying the tiers that we didnt complete or being able to unlkck them in another way. Please if you read this, take some time to think this idea over.
    Sincerly, An Epic Games Fan

Is there any possible way to allow an old skin known as the Omega to be able to get the last stage turn the lights into maybe 300,000 exp? I always use the skin and it would be better to have the lights but you can also I limit the light color and only get 2 and supposed to get all 4 in Season 4. It will be fine if I cant get it I would just say it would be a help for many people in the world without the lights. Thank You!

Comment

Omega was the only one I never completed, to be honest I like the game but not enough to invest my life into, I play 2-3 times a week and take long breaks after a retarded update.

Comment

yeah i feel you guys it should of been possible to fully upgrade him in season 5 like you can upgrade the final skins of season 5 and 6 Ragnarok and Dire and now the Ice King is definitely going to be upgradable in season 8... Epic help these guys out

Comment

Working...
        X