X

Fortnite Creative Feedback and Suggestions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite Creative Feedback and Suggestions

Hey Epic Games love the new addition of Creative and know it's still in early access but I would just like to give you guys my feedback and suggestions to help improve it. First thing's first it isn't perfect and I wont expect it to be for at least a couple more months servers say it has a limit of 16 but I have seen servers with 40-50+ people. I have also started a server for it to already have people in it that I didn't even know. Second thing is to add more Islands and I mean island sizes and types because right now the island we have is a bit small at least in my opinion and the central area isn't even flat so it makes placing things weird unless you layer the island to flatten it with some type of flooring. Starting the creative server and jumping into your first island for that session seems buggy and can result in a weird glider deploy where things feel laggy and the glider doesn't deploy like normal but instead at an angle and clips through the players. But once again it overall is fun and i'd rather not list off a bunch of bugs that you guys may or may not already know about... *cough* *cough* glitch to be on the main island in creative. "Which side note should be an actual option for creative to make for some really nice creations and maybe even a complete map overhaul or a completely different second map to be used later as a second Battle Royal Island." And now on to the more main focus the serious changes/suggestions I know I named 1 suggestion in the feedback part but it just feels like it needed to be apart of feedback not suggestions. So onto suggestions I would like for us to actually get rally checkpoints to be used for races and obstacle courses as well as an actual race or obstacle course game mode. On top of that allow us to turn on or off glider redeploy and respawns it just seems stupid if you're trying to make a hide and seek or some kind of elimination game mode and you have it set to elimination and everyone that dies just respawns. It would be better if once everyone except 1 player dies the game mode ends and that player is the winner. And also like a youtuber said they suggested I would be very grateful if you guys could get a prop hunt and death run game mode into creative if not the actual Battle Royal as a permanent game mode. And finally more items to spawn in like I don't want to throw down a prefab to get certain items as well as I would like more prefabs as well so we have more items and props to work with. And I almost forgot about this but also allow us to turn pickaxe damage off not just default or instant that would make things interesting to how people could make use of that outside of just making sure their friends didn't destroy the map while again playing Hide and Seek or anything like that. And ok last time I swear I just keep thinking of things i've forgotten but allow us to give certain people permission not just "Only Me" or "Everyone" because you never know who ends up just joining and coming along to see this nice map and then fly around deleting things or spawn in explosives and blowing everything up... or worse spawn a bunch of unwanted items such as a forest of trees all spawned on top of each other scattered all through out the map. And sorry for any lengthy sentences that I have made and hopefully the Epic Games team sees this and at least takes some of what I have said into consideration. Love you guys and the games you make so keep up the outstanding work and maybe... And because it has been a couple days since the first attempt to post this I would also like to see a Monitor and a following camera for obstacle course so people don't have to fly around or chase after someone doing the course.

can you please add guided missile to creative mode. your adding so many other vaulted items. please add the guided missle to creative mode.

Comment

Hey Epic Games, I'm trying to create a self-launch cannon-course, but it would greatly help if cannons could be opted in the spawner settings to be stationary, but still able to aim, so that it doesn't move back in recoil each time it is fired. That way each time the player is eliminated or they miss the shot, they don't have to destroy/move the cannon to return it to the spawner pad to fire in the correct position. Thanks Epic!
      Last edited by nopesauce; 03-01-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

It would be cool to have dessert and the new jungle theme biome islands to play on. It would make sense to have one of these biomes added in 8.01 because last season, snow biomes were added on 7.01 or 7.10, I don't exactly remember. It would also make sense that dessert biomes would be added because a dessert is already on the map.

So basically the new jungle theme biome is most likely to come to creative in the next update and the dessert will come after.

Thinking of it this way, it makes more sense if the dessert is added in the summer because desserts are summer themed! Thank you Epic for making creative such a good game mode!

Comment

I wonder if you willing to add Zaptron to creative mode?

Comment

Hey Epic I Have A Suggestion For The Download Code Maps. I Suggest That You Can Remove Your UnWanted Map, Maybe From You Dont Use It Anymore Or Maybe It's A Wrong Code You Type In, Because Of These You Are Gonna Fill Up And Make A Mess On Your Code Menu. Please Read And Reply My Suggestion. Thank You Epic And Fortnite

Comment

Hey Epic I Have A Suggestion For The Download Code Maps. I Suggest That You Can Remove Your UnWanted Map, Maybe From You Dont Use It Anymore Or Maybe It's A Wrong Code You Type In, Because Of These You Are Gonna Fill Up And Make A Mess On Your Code Menu. Please Read And Reply My Suggestion. Thank You Epic And Fortnite..

Comment

Please add the guided missiles in playgrounds and creative and also the infinity gauntlet only in creative and playgrounds. Thank you.

Daniel Matthews James.

Comment

Hey Epic Games there I one main thing I would like to see in creative and that is the option to control the lighting fixtures so people can recreate concerts and create their own lights shows.

However as nice as it would be to have this feature I understand that it would be difficult to implement into the game.

​​​​​
                  ​​

Comment

Hey Epic Games there Is one main thing I would like to see in creative and that is the option to control the lighting fixtures so people can recreate concerts and create their own lights shows.

However as nice as it would be to have this feature I understand that it would be difficult to implement into the game.

​​​​​
                    ​​

Comment

Hey Epic Games there Is one main thing I would like to see in creative and that is the option to control the lighting fixtures so people can recreate concerts and create their own lights shows.

Thanks for listening
                      ​​​​​
                      ​​

Comment

Working...
                      X