Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Way To Get V bucks

Collapse
X

New Way To Get V bucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Author membership
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Way To Get V bucks

    Aside from buying it should get 1 V-Buck per Kill And can Earn a Max of 100 Free Vbucks per day so it doesnt get abused or ruin the economy
    i think it will make it a bit more fair and give f2p players a chance at gaining one or two cosmetics! p/week
    Last edited by SamiModz; 10-26-2017, 11:39 AM.

  • #2
    nah ppl will have everythink in a couple weeks. i mostly get around 10kills per match.... bit op for my eyes


    what about buying starter weapons with vbucks, so u can jump off with a shotgun for 50vbucks or so...

    Comment


    • #3
      F1nNsCh3r The Reason that wont happen is because the shop changes weekly!

      Comment


      • #4
        I like it, or at least give top15 winners, top6 winners and the royale winner vbucks at tye end of the match.

        Comment


        • #5
          RaV_PL i agree i think the kills make it more open to anyone the winning is also an option but i think the seasonal divisions and that kind of reward winning so this is more like a way for rewards by killing

          Comment


          • #6
            No offense. But i do love the game, the store and updates youve added but i feel as if in a future update you should set v bucks to be rewarded not for challenges but if you place
            5th 100v
            4th 200v
            3rd 250v
            2nd 400v
            1st 500v.
            that way its still difficult to get currency but theres more of an incentive to play especially for folks who cant pay to play pve, or who is tight on cash. And youre not just giving it out for easy challenges. If so id say personally 50v for challenges that are not xp based

            Comment


            • #7
              MrsRobinson62712 rewarding that much vbucks would ruin the economy there would be no point in buying it if you can come 5th and get 100 vbucks preety op the challenge one seems ok but may reward too much

              Comment


              • #8
                I tink mister Robinson has it abseloutly right

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by F1nNsCh3r View Post
                  nah ppl will have everythink in a couple weeks. i mostly get around 10kills per match.... bit op for my eyes


                  what about buying starter weapons with vbucks, so u can jump off with a shotgun for 50vbucks or so...
                  Well i would u drop off with a weapon that would be unfair to every one and all u would get is 1 more win, get based on your skill not in your chance to buy stuff that other ppl might not be able to buy lel

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MrsRobinson62712 View Post
                    No offense. But i do love the game, the store and updates youve added but i feel as if in a future update you should set v bucks to be rewarded not for challenges but if you place
                    5th 100v
                    4th 200v
                    3rd 250v
                    2nd 400v
                    1st 500v.
                    that way its still difficult to get currency but theres more of an incentive to play especially for folks who cant pay to play pve, or who is tight on cash. And youre not just giving it out for easy challenges. If so id say personally 50v for challenges that are not xp based
                    Also this is too much rewards they would loose money consider this high skilled players would be farming loads ... 500v its 5€... man i would farm soo many accounts i would sell the account. its not worth it for them also 1st would prolly get max of 25 and the 2nd 15 and 3rd 5

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i think battle royale should get new challenges that gives you atleast 50 v bucks when
                      you have completed the challenge

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        its actually not that hard getting into top10 only by hiding and running as last into the circle...

                        in my eyes they should only give out vbucks at events like christmas or halloween by killing stuff on the battlefield like snowmans at winter or pumkins at halloween....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          guys the game is free to play and they have given a legitimate system of earning vbucks already. invest 10$ into the game if you just complete your two challenges every day by the end of the season you will have 1250 vbucks. spend 950 of those on next season leaves you with 300. repeat process you have 1500. no other game allows you to recycle your currency just by playing 30min per day.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Why not do rewards or something for every 50 kills, or every 10 wins. Could do 10 vbucks for that or something

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ryanshizzle View Post
                              Why not do rewards or something for every 50 kills, or every 10 wins. Could do 10 vbucks for that or something
                              because there are already ways to earn Vbucks for free. I think you can earn 400 or 500 per season? There will also be more ways once PvE is free.

                              Fortnite is a game but also a business. If you could earn everything for free, that would hurt their profits.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X