X

Extra perk nocturno/ mythic possibilities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra perk nocturno/ mythic possibilities

Hello first time posting on one of these so please bear with me.
    first off I'd like to address something that has caught my eye as well as kind of bugged me. When save the world launched all founder packs were at full price and many people(including myself) bought all the packs to get the nocturno at the full price. However recently the founder packs were put out at half the price and others were able to get the nocturno. This seems a tad unfair for several people and I was thinking that if possible to implement an "OG" aspect similar to battle royal for the first ones to have it. Whether it be a different perk or what just something to say hey we didn't just brush everyone else to the side.
    Now for the Mythic weapons. Regarding how this could be brought in if you have watched demonjoefrances recent video over storm king weapon concepts I believe that is a perfect way to introduce them. However I'd give that a twist by having to grind 2000 mythic flux(only available with storm king quest) then being able to use that on your favorite schematic.

also let's merge those dance emotes lol
Working...
X