X

STW + Creative

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STW + Creative

I've been playong fortnite creative for a while and I'm a big fan. However, though I really like it, I feel it's missing something, I have three suggests I'd like to submit here, I've also sent these suggedtion via the feedback menu from the game itself.

1. Save the World objects: Creative should have objects and prefabs from Save the World, like the upgraded building pieces or a placeable storm shield or Lars' Van.

2. Save the World Creative Mode: I currently believe the Creative mode we have now is a Battle Royale dedicated creative mode, meaning it's only meant for Battle Royale, I'd like to see a creative mode for STW where players can create their own PvE missions.
    ​​​​​​
    3. [My personal favorite idea] Dedicated Creative Mode: Creative mode should be it's own game mode like Battle Royale and Save the World, players could be able to play as any skin from Battle Royale or any hero from Save the World and be able to create maps and game modes for Battle Royale (like the current creative mode) or PvE Save the World objective based missions.
Working...
X