For CrackShot OG’s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic For CrackShot OG’s

For CrackShot OG’s

I feel like the crackshot ogs should get something for being there and buying it eariler last year. Crackshot is special to me and it is one of the ways I can prove I was there in season two along with the og wave. The skull trooper ogs got what they wanted by having a varient (purple skull trooper). It would only be fair if the og crackshots got there own special varient or something of that matter, I feel this way because my main skin to use out of all my skins is crackshot and I’m very sad that crackshot came out and there is nothing for ogs. Please give us ogs some kind of way to express that we were here. Thank you, Bleh_Hound

• replied
    Oh i understand now thank you for clearing that up and i agree that would be amaizing!

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    As an LG (later gamer) I'd hope they give your crackshot a green jacket so you can stand out. What about a different color per year joined?

• commented on 's reply
    I understand that but if you read my post then you would understand the reason i am asking for ogs to have a special varient like the skull trooper thanks for reading!

• replied
    Lmfao dude this skin will return every Christmas and Epic has every right to do so.

Just bought it and I feel special now. Cool backbling too.

Leave a comment:

• commented on 's reply
    Thank you :) I am also glad for the same reason

• replied
    I agree friend, good to know that i am not alone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X