X

Alpine ace skins (og owners)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpine ace skins (og owners)

I think the original owners of the alpine ace should get something special to show their fellow fortnite players they were the original owners of the skin. The skin came out back in Season 2 it was my first skin and the only way for people to believe I’ve been playing for a while. The alpine ace was a way to show people I supported epic before most did. I think we deserve something for that. My suggestion is you know how when people win a gold metal in the Olympics they hold up their countries flag well I think the og owners of the skin should get their countries flag as a back bling for whatever alpine ace they bought when it first came out. The merry marauder has a og owner variant (as of right now) and it cost the same as the alpine ace and originally appeared in the item shop not that much earlier than the Alpine ace. So please epic give us something for the alpine ace. I know you saw how mad people were when you said they came back on Twitter. Doing this would make everyone happy everyone that wanted the skin gets it and the original owners get to show they bought it way back when. Thanks for your time!
Working...
X