X

Gingerbreads OG players screwed over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gingerbreads OG players screwed over!

I’ve been playing this game before it was even popular and have all my OG skins. I understand you want to make money by reselling the skins I get it. At least for the gingerbread let the OG players have the burnt one and the new scrubs have the plain one. You did it with the skull trooper and this skin is equally as rare and as demanded! Do something special for your long time loyal customers and fans don’t f them over!

Prevail

How is selling an item shop item again screwing anyone over? All item shop items have the chance at coming back. If it was a battle pass them I would understand but it’s not, so stop complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacred Sippycup View Post
      How is selling an item shop item again screwing anyone over? All item shop items have the chance at coming back. If it was a battle pass them I would understand but it’s not, so stop complaining.
      don’t even bother with these salty “ogs” they will say you started in season 4-7 and continue complaining of how they deserve something because they spent money on the game before someone else.

Comment

yeet skrrrrt

Comment

yeet skrrrrt lawl

Comment

Working...
          X