X

Please make ground game permanent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please make ground game permanent

Please make ground game available permanently please!!!!!! People need this option would make the game so much better.

Bumpidy, bump, bump

Comment

I completely agree. Probably the only way I will return to the game (since uninstalled) is a permanent no building mode.

Comment

Most fun I have ever had on fortnite . I spend money like everyone else on this game but just can’t get to grips with the building. It has taking the fun away a bit. But this mode has been excellent , it is just fun to have a huge map with the fortnite weapons and have a good shootout using trees , rocks etc as cover . Why can’t epic just have it permanently? Gives people like me an actual chance . Reason I went to blackout was because no building but fortnite gameplay is actually better and funner to play so can’t back to it but the building just gets out of hand . Anyway probably won’t get it permanently as all these streamers who make money out of it have the good building aspects all in common. Make it permanent will help us non builders and people who want to build go normal squads . Epic get all battle royale players

Comment

Totally agree!! I was excited to get on today (i'm usually not that excited to play because I hate the building) and it was already taken off. What a disappointment.

Comment

I really hope they make it permanent! I'm awful at building, even worse at going against turbo builders, so Ground Game is perfect for me. I also hope they'll add an option for Solo and Squads in Ground Game.

Comment

I got no idea what this mode is about, before I've seen a few posts about it here. because with my love to planes I was sure that there were no planes there, so I've expected that I will not like it at all... but this mode is actually great and I love it as much as planes in standard mode. No "spam building" anymore, so people actually need to be careful about their positioning based on environment and use natural covers (just like good players do to counter planes in standard matches). Too bad that it's only available as duo as I'm playing solo, so it's a lot harder for me than it should be... but I still love it and I hope that if we can't have it as permanent mode we will be getting is back often in solo version too.
              Last edited by An Alice; 01-12-2019, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X