Why there should be more than just three refund tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why there should be more than just three refund tickets

Its about the refund tickets..

I think everyone should have not just three refund tickets. But at least Five or more every season. Because some people are clumsy.. People can accidentally purchase stuff everyday.. and end up losing their money.. isnt that unfair? People spend real money accidentally even though its not what they want.. Epic should have put a "Are you sure you want to purchase this item? (Yes/No)". And I accidentally purchased Tomatohead even though i didnt like it.. what a waste of money.. I had no more tickets.. So EpicGames.. Please help ????

It's a console problem, right? Because on PC it's really hard to buy something by accident even once, not mentioning "every day".
    An Alice: Siphon in pubs was not liked by vast majority of players, becase only good players benefit from it.
    Everyone: Are you stupid? Are you blind? Just check Twitter/Reddit/YouTube, almost everyone loved it and want it back!
    Epic Games: Siphon increased engagement for the highest-skilled 10%, while the remaining 90% were more frustrated and played less.

Comment

Originally posted by zD3qdx68 View Post
      Its about the refund tickets..

I think everyone should have not just three refund tickets. But at least Five or more every season. Because some people are clumsy.. People can accidentally purchase stuff everyday.. and end up losing their money.. isnt that unfair? People spend real money accidentally even though its not what they want.. Epic should have put a "Are you sure you want to purchase this item? (Yes/No)". And I accidentally purchased Tomatohead even though i didnt like it.. what a waste of money.. I had no more tickets.. So EpicGames.. Please help ????
      Just be glad they even have a refund system, they didn't force you to buy them. I have been playing the game since it came out and have never purchased something on "accident"

Comment

Working...
      X