X

Creative Server Locked due to Max. Capacity Being Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creative Server Locked due to Max. Capacity Being Reached

I was using the creative server and I was almost maxed out in space when all of a sudden the memory dropped to about half... this was the weeks before Christmas.

I figured that was Epic did on their end to make people be able to fill out there islands more completely so I continued to build. Then on Christmas Eve I went in and all of a sudden found out my space was maxed out. Since I was still building there were no weapons placed or anything like that and I was not done editing.

The problem now is that I would have to delete a good portion of the map to get down to the space Epic allowed now so essentially my map is locked and I cannot use it. I mean I can use it but I cannot edit the map to make it playable and thus it is useless.

Will you guys be making changes so that people who are facing this issue do not have to lose a dozen or so hours of time on your creative server to end up with a huge world that is useless? Any help on this would be great even just one day to make a few changes before you set the limit again
Working...
X