Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST cosmetic additions, trust me

Easily the best additions to cosmetics/cosmetic interface in general
    LIKE the post cuz this **** is sweet

1.THE most important 1, change the shop rotation system. completely unnecessary. have a shop with all items especially since fortnite has way more skins now
    2.interchangeable garments and headgear between skins.(and be able to remove headgear just like single-player would be nice)
    3.bullet dodge matrix inspired emote, already have a nod to john wick why not neo
    4.personal banner back-bling, they have a ability in STW which slaps down ur custom banner why not have it as a cosmetic on ur back
    5.STW models in BR u added the cloaked star skin which proves its possible now u gotta add all the cool1's(or have a feature if u own the heroes in STW u can use them in BR, will increase revenue having players grind STW)
    6.give a nod to "metal gear" box emote(when u get shot alert sounds off)... the bush might be close to this so... it might be op but, add a infiltration soundtrack to it so its noticeable.
    7.give a nod to "star wars" with a tusken raider emote or force choke

Just some awesome stuff that needs to be implemented gonna keep posting this to get attention.
Working...
X