X

Planes, planes, planes, planes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planes, planes, planes, planes...

All I have too say, is remove the planes... They've been an issue since day 1, but now they're real just unbalanced and completely dumb, ruining the "skill" needed too win games, now it's just making it easier for noobs to get wins. I honestly hate it and want them removed. For example, If I'm in a build-battle with another opponent, fives seconds later, we'll both get plowed straight out of the sky, it's just ridiculous and needs too be removed ASAP.

Remove them now!

Comment

All I have too say is stop crying and learn-to-play as planes are not a problem for skilled players. And next time use search function those before posting as a few people has already started discussions suggesting removing those when you have a lot of information why planes are perfectly fine to be in the game, if you will still have some concerns about those you can join those discussions.

Comment

Bro just accept that the planes are ridiculous and need to be gone you are on every single plane post, of which there are many by new people every single day asking for them to be removed. It is just you and 1 other person on this forum that just run around defending them as much as you can. They are bad for the game.

Comment

I'm in every single thread about the planes because I'm actually know what I'm talking about: I'm using planes a lot and I'm fighting against planes a lot too... so I know how easy it's to counter planes when on the ground and how hard it's to avoid being shoot down by a good players from the ground when in a plane. While most of people crying (I'm not saying that all, there may be actually some good players than not like those too, but for sure most of them) here about planes and asking for those to be removed actually have no idea what they are taking about and were just killed by a plane once of a few times, because of being bad and/or done something stupid to become easy target (in case of better players).

Sword was actually broken, so it was removed very fast from the game... planes are not broken and Epic knows it, that's why we still have those in the game.
          Last edited by An Alice; 01-07-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by An Alice View Post
            I'm in every single thread about the planes because I'm actually know what I'm talking about: I'm using planes a lot and I'm fighting against planes a lot too... so I know how easy it's to counter planes when on the ground and how hard it's to avoid being shoot down by a good players from the ground when in a plane. While most of people crying (I'm not saying that all, there may be actually some good players than not like those too, but for sure most of them) here about planes and asking for those to be removed actually have no idea what they are taking about and were just killed by a plane once of a few times, because of being bad and/or done something stupid to become easy target (in case of better players).

Sword was actually broken, so it was removed very fast from the game... planes are not broken and Epic knows it, that's why we still have those in the game.
            That's while Epic will remove planes tomorrow. GG

Comment

Originally posted by toob1313 View Post

That's while Epic will remove planes tomorrow. GG
              Good joke... I see you're not aware how much work it required to add those to the game with so much details, it's not just "another regular item" that Epic will want to "throw away" only because some players don't like it.
              Last edited by An Alice; 01-07-2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Mango Diesel commented
                Editing a comment
                Every player except for An Alice doesn't like it and are begging them to be removed every single day*

• xROB24601x commented
                Editing a comment
                I love planes and they’re easy to take down especially with a heavy a/r.

You obviously didn't read my forum correctly, I'm on about how unbalanced and ridiculously stupid planes are in Fortnite. If I'm in a build fight, someone will fly straight through our structure taking me 100m into the air and killing me. It's stupid. They need to be removed now!

Comment

They will possibly get removed in season 8, but never, ever on season 7. As it is essential to that specific season. The loading screen haves the Stormwing, there are certain stormwing customizations, and there is a whole location based on the Stormwings. They will never get removed during season 7. Wait till next season. Just because the infinity blade got removed, doesn’t mean other stuff will get removed. So, just accept “planes” are in the game. You got the infinity blade removed, I think that was in its own problem then the Stormwing. Season 7 all about “planes”. Then season 8 “planes” might get removed. And for your factor they are called Stormwings.

Comment

• xROB24601x commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So you’re going to criticize her on not using the specific name of the plane when your sentence doesn’t even mean sense? “For your factor.” They are planes. A 747 is a plane, 747 is the specific name. A stormwing is still a plane. Unreal.

crybaby build-spammers should learn to aim instead of complaining about the plane

Comment

Originally posted by Prо View Post
                  crybaby build-spammers should learn to aim instead of complaining about the plane
                  Finally "pro" player confirming what I keep saying all the time, but they don't want to believe me, only because I'm a new player.

Comment

Planes are very easy to take down for anyone who can shoot straight. I would know, as someone who can't shoot straight, and has been shot down roughly a thousand times. It's more of a travel convenience than a viable weapon. And fun to crash through your stupid spam-towers.

Comment

OMG An Alice you're still arguing with people about planes on every related thread? Dude you are so pathetic. Do you literally just refresh the forum page to argue with people about planes? you need to go outside. Please no one take notice of An Alice as they are just a flappy gummed cry baby who cant stand the idea of planes not being in the game. Trying to spam all the forum topics asking to remove planes so that Epic thinks that some people like them. Dude get a life

Comment

All I have too say is stop crying and learn-to-play as planes are not a problem for skilled players. And next time use search function those before posting as a few people has already started discussions suggesting removing those when you have a lot of information why planes are perfectly fine to be in the game, if you will still have some concerns about those you can join those discussions.
                        uhm the planes are ****ing OP... You can literally fly in on anybody in the ****ing map, but before doing so you can kamikaze them, destroy their build and lower their health at little to no cost. All while having the element of surprise AND high ground. Like are you kidding me?

buddy you clearly don't understand what the definition of 'personal opinion' is if you have to keep coming back to this thread to argue with every single person who has a different opinion than yours. It's already been established that you're trash at the game, and your argument doesn't hold water at all. That's why I can barely bring myself down to the intellectual level that you're at and waste my time with a rebuttal. If you like the planes, great, you're within the 5% of players who actually think it's a good addition. You clearly don't understand the mechanics that Fortnite was built on, or what makes it popular. Please take your nonsense somewhere else and stop wasting your life on threads about planes because you're so desperately afraid they'll remove them.

Comment

Originally posted by TruL0ve View Post
                          buddy you clearly don't understand what the definition of 'personal opinion' is if you have to keep coming back to this thread to argue with every single person who has a different opinion than yours. It's already been established that you're trash at the game, and your argument doesn't hold water at all. That's why I can barely bring myself down to the intellectual level that you're at and waste my time with a rebuttal. If you like the planes, great, you're within the 5% of players who actually think it's a good addition. You clearly don't understand the mechanics that Fortnite was built on, or what makes it popular. Please take your nonsense somewhere else and stop wasting your life on threads about planes because you're so desperately afraid they'll remove them.
                          I understand what personal opinion is a lot better than you: I've never said that everyone love/likes planes, while many people are coming here saying that "everybody" hate planes.

I'm at around top 0.1%-0.3% players playing this game in solo placement statistics this season, if's that trash for you... fine, but you've just called 99.9% players playing this game worse than trash.

I don't believe you have access to the data to judge that only 5% of players like planes. So if you want to have discussion at "proper" level... start using proper arguments and share your data, so we can review your calculations.
                          Last edited by An Alice; 01-12-2019, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X