X

Console Shadows Option (Battle Royale)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Console Shadows Option (Battle Royale)

For console players we don't have the option to remove shadows for BR, giving this option to toggle on/off would be super useful seeing that PC players are the only ones able to use this and the game is cross platform.

Pleaaaase add it? And a quick "delete" button for building peices so you don't have to harvest down every single wall you put wrong for example. PLEASE :O :Regards from Sweden

Comment

how do i get to shadows

Comment

Yes we console players need an option to turn off shadows, hopefully epic add it soon

Comment

i actually dont know why fortnite didnt add graphic settings for console users, its confuses me alot.

Comment

please add this epic games

Comment

There is only one matter that will stop this madness, a chant! "Fortnite Shadow Right!"

Comment

A year later they still don't listen to their players lol

Comment

Add this pls, will increase fps on consoles

Comment

Honestly I'd love to see some of this features back for example turn shadows off anti-glassing off and post processing low to make a much more professional gaming experience

Comment

It’s July 2018 and Fortnite hasn’t added graphic settings to Xbox.

Comment

Sucks that they probably will never add it
                        Last edited by R_You_Okay; 07-06-2018, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Season 5: Console players can now edit graphics settings!!! JK.... but this needs to happen, even if it's just for shadows. Console players don't need to have an additional (and unnecessary) disadvantage in a cross-platform game. Love the game, BTW!

Comment

Epic! Add in the shadows option to fortnite BR this will help console players that are playing cross-play on consoles plus it ain't fair. No shadows give you a advantage of seeing enemies better and you can spot people easier unlike console cross-players don't have the option to turn off shadows
                            Last edited by JayTheGamerBK; 07-16-2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Nope, it should be the same for everyone. It should be an even playing field for everyone on console. Tbh I think they should remove the option from PC when playing cross platform.

Epic don't give in to the sweaty try hards that want to gain an advantage by making the game look worse by removing shadows.
                              Last edited by Deadly-Moves; 07-16-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X