Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fix whats wrong and what players want before you add stuff no one even asked for.

Collapse
X

Fix whats wrong and what players want before you add stuff no one even asked for.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Epic,
    Before you add and change things that no one wants or likes maybe fix all the bugs and glitches first? Or take out the stuff everyone hates first.

—Ziplines: The biggest bug is the stupid ziplines. Just take them out!! The fact that you wasted resources adding new controls to the ziplines instead of just removing them like everyone wants proves you aren’t listening to your playerbase. They are the most annoying thing in the game right now and have ruined many games for a lot of people. No one wants to be in a gunfight and jump below one accidentally only to be zipped off then thrown across the map or dropped to their death. It was a dumb idea to even add them and half the time they dont even work right.

—Shotguns: All the shotguns need some MAJOR work. Why are they so RNG on damage? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been in a fight with someone with the same exact health, distance, shotgun and aim spot only for one of us to do a completelly different amount of damage than the other. Or how when 2 people shoot at the exact same time yet somehow only one person dies. .

—Redeploys: Whoevers idea it was to make game modes that already had redeploy now take up an inventory spot needs to be let go or not allowed to make decisions ever again. It makes sense for basic game modes like duos, squads, and solos to use an inventory spot but taking away an inv spot in team rumble when it should be there by default is like a kick in the teeth.

—Shields: Mini shields weren’t broken so the fact that you wasted time screwing us over on minis instead of spending that time fixing the many bugs makes zero sense. I think we all want our minis back or at least an option other than chugjugs that let you carry more than 150 hp/shield total.

—Guns: Whats the point in taking out some of the best guns in the game if your only going to replace them with **** guns no one uses? A scoped revolver? Really? How about you give us back the semi-sniper or a weapon people actually like. If its OP then reduce damage? Simple.

—Rendering: I’ve been playing since season 1 and the terrible rendering didnt start until about season 5. No one wants to be tricked into thinking an enemy knocked down a tree only for it to be the bad rendering of objects. Its also lame that now people dont render in at all after about 280 meters.

—Bus jump on team rumble: Ever since you messed up our inventory slots on this game mode there is a bug that causes your deploy to mess up and make you land way lower than you deployed.

—Building on ice: for christs sake allow building on the ice ledges. Having a big team battle up there is such a pain.

—Glitches/Bugs: There are many other bugs that are happening way too often now. I would mention each one on here but I dont feel like writing that much. If you actually care I would be more than happy to send you the plethora of videos I’ve made that show the many glitches I’ve experienced. Just let me know.

—Cheaters/hackers: You really need to fix whatever allows two friends to get into the same solo lobby as well as the aimbots. Its annoying.

Summary: The main point is you need to stop acting like blizzard and taking things out that players use/ like and replacing them with worse ideas just because you think it keeps things “fresh”. It’s also getting to the point where everytime you add something without fixing bugs from the last update it makes the game less playable and enjoyable. A good game isn’t made by trying to cram it so full of stuff no one asked for just to draw in new players. Its made by listening to the playerbase when they say there are things that need to be fixed and keeping what players like. You also don’t have to cater to all the crybabies and nerf or remove every good item just because people who suck whine because they don’t know how to counter those good items. Focus on fixing the major bugs THEN add new stuff and only add it if the majority of people would happily use it.
    Last edited by Pimpslap369; 01-19-2019, 04:45 AM.

The most obviously broken thing right now is the deagle breaking full hp wood walls or stone and metal if they just started building. Everyone runs deagle, pump, and rocket if you can. If you find a deagle + pump, your chances of winning the game go up by so much it's stupid.

I agree, get rid of planes, ziplines, boom boxes, and glider or ballons. We don't need both taking up item slots. I prefer the balloons, but I wouldn't be sad to see those gone too.

If you're going to bring back anything, I think it should be impulse nades, and they should replace regular grenades or TNT. We don't need grenades, TNT, stink bombs, and 3 different explosive launchers.

It's kinda fun if you're the one deagle + shotgun or rocketing someone, but it's so broken. If people really want to keep doing that, then they can still use the heavy sniper, but at least they have to reload after each shot, so it's more fair. Ya know... fairness and balance? These are good things.

*Edit - It's very very likely that they'll nerf it eventually, it's just mind boggling how it takes so long for that to happen. When it does happen, you're gonna be hearing streamers months from now saying "Remember when the deagle 1 shot walls?" "So broken."
    Last edited by toob1313; 01-19-2019, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by toob1313 View Post
      The most obviously broken thing right now is the deagle breaking full hp wood walls or stone and metal if they just started building. Everyone runs deagle, pump, and rocket if you can. If you find a deagle + pump, your chances of winning the game go up by so much it's stupid.

I agree, get rid of planes, ziplines, boom boxes, and glider or ballons. We don't need both taking up item slots. I prefer the balloons, but I wouldn't be sad to see those gone too.

If you're going to bring back anything, I think it should be impulse nades, and they should replace regular grenades or TNT. We don't need grenades, TNT, stink bombs, and 3 different explosive launchers.

It's kinda fun if you're the one deagle + shotgun or rocketing someone, but it's so broken. If people really want to keep doing that, then they can still use the heavy sniper, but at least they have to reload after each shot, so it's more fair. Ya know... fairness and balance? These are good things.

*Edit - It's very very likely that they'll nerf it eventually, it's just mind boggling how it takes so long for that to happen. When it does happen, you're gonna be hearing streamers months from now saying "Remember when the deagle 1 shot walls?" "So broken."

Well IRL certain guns are just gonna be better than others in certain situations. I’m not the type to pick a gun out and say it needs to be nerfed because in a most games the desert eagle is op anyway. I honestly suck with the The desert eagle but some people are super good with it. It could probably be nerfed but my motto is if people like using it don’t take it out of the game just because people complain about it being OP. Ive noticed there has been a pattern where they take a good gun out of the game just because some people whine about it being op. Truth is if people whine about it bein op its not always actually OP its just a gun people like so a lot of people use it. And if it is actually OP then fine just nerf it and make it do a bit less damage or somethig but keep the same shot pattern and all that. They take some of the communities favorite guns out then replace em with **** like the scoped revolver.

I think the main thing that needs to be addressed are those stupid ziplines gotta go and they need to fix the bugs before they add new stuff.

Comment

Working...
      X