X

The Ice Legion: Who asked for this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ice Legion: Who asked for this?

Who actually asked for hordes to return to regular modes? I have played 2 matches and I am already sick of it. From a competitive standpoint it completely ruins this game. All the same issues as before and we are still unable to opt out. I thought after the countless bullsh*t you added in the past that we wanted in LTMs that this time you would listen and comply. I guess not

I really hoped regular solo and duo would be available aswell. it's like they want us to quit the game

Comment

Who thought this was a good idea? It's fun for about 2 minutes until you get 3rd partied by AI zombies. I just don't see the point, other than to change things up to get people talking in standard Epic fashion. Shotguns are still giving ghost hit reg or some crazy bullet bending magic (just slow mo a few shotgun fights if you don't know what I mean). Deagles are still broken being able to 1 shot walls. There are many other issues, too many to name. How are you able to spend all this time making a game mode like this, but not fix these obvious other things?

Comment

Working...
      X