X

Hand Cannons are a bit too over powered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hand Cannons are a bit too over powered

Although Deagles allow players to experiment with new playing styles, I feel that its ability to one shot wood is ruining the Fortnite experience for other players. What I mean by the Fortnite experience is the ability for players to build. I feel that the damage that the Hand Cannon deals is fine, and can be used as a substitute for both close ranhe and long range weapons, but it ruins the experience for other players when somebody can just spam a deagle at your wall and can continuously do this until the person runs out of ammo. The point I'm trying to make here is that the hand cannon shouldn't be able to destroy builds the way it does, and although heavy snipers have the same ability, they can only fire 1 bullet per round and have a much longer reload time, therefore, I believe that the deagle should be nerfed.

Using the deagle to one shot walls, replacing, edit and taking a shotgun shot is more common than Epic thinks. It boggles my mind how the deagle is able to one shot walls and the silence sniper is not, even though its damage is higher.

Comment

• MiSTER DEM0NiC commented
      Editing a comment
      A deagle is a .50 caliber round for starters. It’s also not OP. Nuff said.

The hand cannon is pretty annoying if you fight a player who knows what he is doing.

Comment

I think the important bit is the Deagle can simply be countered by hitting a button to change the material. It's not overpowered, it has a purpose for those who play close and agresssive. use a mini gun against a deagler and see how he fairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Donkeyd13k View Post
        I think the important bit is the Deagle can simply be countered by hitting a button to change the material. It's not overpowered, it has a purpose for those who play close and agresssive. use a mini gun against a deagler and see how he fairs.
        uh no, you're actually wrong. Hand cannon one shots any wall when it's first placed. not sure how you can counter it by putting up metal once someone breaks your wall.

It's pretty simple, when one item tends to be in every single load out for pro scrims and pro games, you can clearly see it's over powered.

HC is actually a counter for skill.

Comment

I disagree. The fact it can one shot wood gives it its popularity and purpose. If it did not one shot wood, nobody would use it unless they had nothing else. You should come up with a way to counter that and not complain about it.

Comment

You'll like 7.40 then.

Comment

The deagle with its 75 damage on body is already very usable. With the addition of being able to one shot walls, it's simply overpowered. Even the hunting rifle cannot.

Comment

• King Mobutu commented
                Editing a comment
                Its getting Nerf tomorrow Lol
            Working...
            X