X

Fortnite is an unfinished product.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite is an unfinished product.

I quit fortnite. This time i know it is forever. The game sucks. The recent CEO stupidity is annoying and Apex was released in a perfect time. After experiencing a fluent and finished game like Apex I'm never gonna come back to fortnite. And I'm quitting not because I wanna jump to Apex. Apex just showed me how a game is meant to be played and enjoyed. Have fun with your Planes, dynamites, RPGs and friggin future Octa launchers and weeks and weeks of updates that bring more bad than good. Each update brings a bunch of bugs. The recent stuttering in gameplay is stupid. After a year and half of release and making billions of dollars you can't even fix stuttering that affects the whole gameplay? I'm just disappointed. I'm an SEA player. We've been asking for a long time to give us a seperate server rather than just adding SEA under the normal Asia server. The subregion matchmaking is the most Mindnumbingly dumb thing the devs ever did. I get 150 ping on Asia servers and 20-30 on SEA. After 10 pm the subregion matchmaking decides the queue time is long and it transfers us to the Asia server with 150 ping. Literally 100% of the players here say that they'd rather wait even 5 - 10 minutes to get in a good server, than play on 150 ping. These dumb devs still think subregion matchmaking is a good idea. Just stop making decisions for us and give us the option to choose which server we wanna frickin play on! It doesn't matter now, There's no lag on Apex, a new game which is a more finished product than fortnite ever will be after almost 2 years. I regret all the

this is such a troll post
    Pls don't be toxic on the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X