Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Fortnite skin where you can choose your favorite creator and play it in game.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if you can play as Ninja, Tfue or other content creator in game as a skin. A Fortnite skin that you can be able to edit your style just NFL, or Soccer skin?. Just like a banner in your lobby but on skin with the logo on their Fortnite YouTube. You can add a skin that function just like NFL skin where you can change the logo on the back of the skin which Fortnite Youtuber, everyone has desperate for a YouTuber skin to be a in Fortnite for a really long time. Please add this feature where you can control with your favorite creator such as the marshmello skin.
    Here some suggestions.
    the skin will come out with purple rarity around 1500 V-buck
    Whatever your Fortnite Yotuber logo you switch to will be the display the name above the skin including the hairstyle, color tone and the logo on the back of the skin or maybe a factual feature just like in real life if you wish too.
    The skin will come out with female and and male counter part.
    Maybe the sweater, a jean pant to fit the skin design?
    you can pick a large Fortnite youtuber out there who play Fortnite for a really long time since season 1 and 2 to tell that they are royalty and deserve to be in Fortnite as a skin, possibility are endless and I hoping this will made it into Fortnite one day. I hope this kinda get the idea and so sorry about the grammar, I’m suck at it lol. This is my first time posting this and have a good day everyone!

Boooo that garbage

Comment

• King Mobutu commented
      Editing a comment
      He has an idea; what do you have? Encourage others sir!
Working...
X