X

Galaxy skin Headless accounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galaxy skin Headless accounts

Has anyone else purchased a galaxy note and cant receive their skin because of a "headless account "? When fortnite was downloaded on my xbox ,my kids and i, logged in to xbox live and started playing . We knew nothing of headless accounts. After spending ridiculous amounts of money on battlepasses and skins for 3 different people every month. I purchased a note 9 , instead of the new I phone , just so I can play this game . Well it turns out I get a useless galaxy skin that I cant use on my xbox , because of this headless account business. After almost a month of back and for with epic staff, and the multiple useless emails and accounts I now have , trying to link accounts . I'm told pretty much that I'm out of luck, because the same email I use for Xbox live and that I used for my epic log on epic , (yes the same email address) are different and I wasted money and my time on this entire situation. I basically have a phone with a new skin that I cant use with my "headless account" with and lose everything iv paid for.. needless to say I'm livid with this whole thing and their inability to help resolve this.

Feels bad man! I also 2 accounts that I cannot merge together due to one of the account date of linking to PSN which was after september 2018
    Last edited by King Mobutu; 02-11-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X