X

Shop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop

i realy don't know what to say but that shop we had in my opinion is the worst shop for me i don't mind spend on games but i hate when i bought specific amount of v bucks to buy a skin
    why i have to wait that skin to drop in shop for example i wanted to buy spider skin now i have been waiting almost 3 weeks for it why we have to wait all of that time
    at least we can have a bigger shop contain the skins except the seasonal ones like Halloween - world cup - etc when time epic can deploy them in shop but for regular skins and legendary ones that change every day why we don't get a bigger shop with all of them so when we need to buy a skin i cant just get it without waiting all that time it make us so bored its like every day u say to your self the skin i want will drop in shop then it wont so u wait a day then another then another so boring ......
    Last edited by ЖRavagerЖ; 02-11-2019, 08:31 PM.

I feel the same exact thing about the shop. The shop system is old. It was meant for during season 2 and 3 when there were few skins in the game so the 24hr will provide some times before all the skins rotate again because they were few items. Some of the items in the shop takes about a month and half in order to pop-up back in the item shop. Maybe reduce the time of new skins to 24 hrs and old skins to 10 hours. There are a lot of skins in Fortnite and that number is going to increase by end of this year. We all have favorite skins and some of us don't have the funds to get our fav skin when it shows up in the store. Most of the time our favorite skin is not in the shop when we have enough vbucks. Another solution can be to include more items in the shop. For example, include 2 legendary items, 2 epic, 2 rare, and 2 uncommon skins. Its really not fun waiting a long time for a skin to comeback. I get disappointed everyday at 6 pm when the item shop rotates. We should have access to skins we want at any time! Maybe fortnite should do a poll every day before item shop skin rotate ( so to know the skins that are demanded)

Comment

Working...
    X