X

Confirm BUTTON

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirm BUTTON

I bought an ax with a miss-click because what I wanted to do is make it show itself in "3rd" type zoomed in like other games but my normal expectancy like other games obviously it doesn't do that. No confirm button or anything and I used my 3 refunds. Support from epic won't help me refund it back even though I am a founder and spend loads of money in the "free" game which makes me a bit ticked off cause I bought it by mistake. Literally and genuinely clicked cause of habit from other normal games with a confirm button. EPIC please you should really read this. (Other games which I am not saying any name or studio's (HINT: 'WE' first and last letter) always refunded back instantly and I continued spending money (real money and loads) of cash in game cause that shows me that they respect our mistakes as normal humans are susceptible for). @Epic I will not insert 1 penny more in your game except battle pass 10 euro for the Vbucks cause you get your Vbucks back and more with the challenges you complete, will never straight up buy Vbucks. cause a mistake is surely gonna happen one time or another. Bought normal save the world + founders package + normal Vbucks x4 to 6 if I remember correctly. You cannot "take take take". You gotta give sometimes dear Epic Games. I am streaming your game also to put the cherry on the top of the cake. The only Vbucks you will get from me will be he giveaways for my viewers. Expected that a company such as yours will understand but reality is always "as I like to say" corner after corner like a maze getting tighter by seconds. Respect your community cause a 1 person can change an outcome for good if you know what I mean. I am not threatening or tilting about a simple mistake but I am talking and standing up for loads of people that have gone through the same issue. 3 refunds expire really quickly because you will use them in game and it will be always in the beginning cause newcomers always buy stuff that looks cool but later on discover that a book shouldn't be judged by it's cover and realize that they bought stuff which is pure garbage most of the time. Hope you read this and I hope people will support this post. Sooooo.. on the other hand :) some self promoting: new fortnite player improving by experience and stream on twitch.tv for about 2 weeks. Check me out! TheUmbraGuy same name on Epic I welcome everyone. Girl gamers are my weakspot cause I love seeing opposite sex experiencing the "virtual reality world" sooo hit me up! Umbra out!!! twitter [ @umbra217 ] cya in game guys!
    Last edited by TheUmbraGuy; 02-14-2019, 06:10 AM.
Working...
X