X

Account Merging with same Console

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Account Merging with same Console

I’m really mad about the merging system. I don’t understand why we can’t merge the same console accounts. It’s not like we own two different consoles. It just really ****** me off when I have to switch Xbox accounts over and over again to play with my other skins. I don’t wanna buy the battlepasses for each account. It’s really broken. Please epicgames let us merge accounts that are on the same console.

Mos your exactly right, we are all having the exact same problem! Epic knows there account merging system is broken and a German Fortnite Rep has said they are working on a fix! Let’s hope he is telling the truth

Comment

• King Mobutu commented
      Editing a comment
      Where can I read more about the German Fortnite Rep??

I really hope this is true man . This sucks . Cmon epic

Comment

i agree
      pc user -_-

Comment

I wonder if you could put all ur xbox stuff on the ps4 account then put that ps4 account on your 2nd box account

Comment

I really want to merge with my PS4 account with my other ps4 account so I could have things from my second account on my main account. Fortnite please add account merge for same console.

Comment

gcsweaedaq
            Last edited by saucyhouse420; 03-12-2019, 01:22 AM.

Comment

I really want to merge with my PS4 account with my other ps4 account so I could have things from my second account on my main account. Fortnite please add account merge for same console.

Comment

Any update from epic?

Comment

Please Epic Games. Make it so that we can merge two accounts of the same platform. It's not fair to the people who want to merge their accounts

Comment

You should be able to merge any accounts that you have email access to. I have two accounts right now. One that I have purchased save the world on, that I bought before Battle Royale came out. Save the world account is on my Xbox and my Battle Royale account with all my skins is on my computer. They have so many issues with there merging system and other bugs in this game but with only 60+ million people playing what’s the rush in trying to fix this game, right?
                    why fix something to make your users happy, when you could just release another skin?

Comment

You should be able to merge any accounts that you have email access to. I have two accounts right now. One that I have purchased save the world on, that I bought before Battle Royale came out. Save the world account is on my Xbox and my Battle Royale account with all my skins is on my computer. They have so many issues with there merging system and other bugs in this game but with only 60+ million people playing what’s the rush in trying to fix this game, right?
                      why fix something to make your users happy, when you could just release another skin?

Comment

They just need to make it to where any two epic accounts can be merged and only once, this will fix everyone’s problem

Comment

Been MONTHS and still no fix, y even release it in the first place????????*♂️

Comment

Hellodaan8

Comment

Working...
                            X