X

Xbox optimization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox optimization

I’ve been having an issue with my Xbox while playing Fortnite and what I have discovered is that as an example I will land tilted towers and sometimes the game will lag and the screen will tear and I just feel as if you have the power to add optimization settings it would make the game 10x more playable and enjoyable for the less fortunate who can not afford a fancy PC or a Xbox one X or even a PlayStation Pro or whatever you want to call it but anyways another reason for adding an optimization system is so that on your console you can always try and stay consistent with that 60 frame per second mark simply by lowering a setting or two such as shadow quality and texture quality or other settings that revolve around that. Trust me if you have the power to do this you will most likely be receiving more positive feedback from the console community primarily about their FPS having a drastic improvement which console players have to depend on most because we can’t optimize the settings to our likings in most games but in some games such as Forza Motorsport 7 you can optimize the settings to your liking which grants you the option to change it to the best graphics or the overall best performance and the creators of Forza have received positive feedback about this option ever since it was released. Thank you for taking the time of your day to read this and I hope you can follow up with this in the future or maybe give the community an update about this, cheers.
Working...
X