X

"Out of video memory" Launching Fortnite error

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Out of video memory" Launching Fortnite error

So, I've having this problem since the last week and I have tried evrything to fix it, unpluged the video card, deleting cache, etc

It is basicaly a problem that pops up after loading Fortnite for a few seconds, it executes the anti-cheat program ,it opens the welcome Image for ten seconds and then this pops up
    "Out of memory trying to allocate a rendering resource. Make sure your video card minimun required info ..."
    Trust me i've done evrything that this pop up says and more.

Solutions??!!
    This is my monitor after Itry to open Fortnite
    Last edited by JosephDGFX; 06-01-2018, 07:03 PM.

ive got the same ting

Comment

same here i have that error

Comment

Does anyone have a solution for it,I literally played for 2 months and then one day this error popped i tried every possible ways but no clues...Plz tell me if u have any solution..I am waiting for a reply...

Comment

Hey, people, sorry for giving my solution this late, since I got it fixed since the last week. But anyways, I fixed this problem a week ago, as I just said. and the solution was in the nvidia graphics card control panel. I enetered here to see if it was Specs problem ( wich it was ) and change the " Image settings" from Quality to Performance. And then the game opened without a problem.
          The idea is that you do this with the control panel of the graphics card that you use for gaming or the one that has the most "Dedicated video memory" and then change this setting too
          Hope it works for you guys too ;)

Comment

• Its_Ariss commented
            Editing a comment
            Already tried that and it didn't help :(

• Pokιmane commented
            Editing a comment
            i found the nvida control panel and changed it but, it did not work. uninstalling fortnite rn.

• Stampy_1238Dan commented
            Editing a comment
            cant find nvidia graphics card control panel. you on windows 7 or 10?

it still not working, what other options can i do??????

Comment

I am running into the same issue

Comment

ugh this is not helping me some one pls help im 5

Comment

• Meℓΐsⱥ commented
                Editing a comment
                if your 5 you shouldnt be playing games AND saying ugh. Its rude.

Yeah running into same problem and NOTHING is working

Comment

I have seen this same issue in at least five other posts, but no one seems to care.

Comment

Hey, i have this problem to. All my friends are saying "u have too bad graphic card and need to change it" is thats true plz answer fast.

Comment

• B0SSFIGHT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi i have the same problem my graphics card is trash and that error pops up if u dont have the minimum requirements, this sucks :(

Hola, alguno soluciono este problema?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudsdammen View Post
                    Hey, i have this problem to. All my friends are saying "u have too bad graphic card and need to change it" is thats true plz answer fast.
                    My graphic card sucks too but i have been playing for months and one day this randomly pops up.

Comment

• CoolBudy1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So i had a crappy gt 1030, and i ran the game at 140ish fps, now with my gtx 1060, i run the game at same settings, and get same fps. and i now have this lack of vram thing.

• B0SSFIGHT commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, i have been playing for a year and it was fine (but i had to play on low graphics) and one day this **** pops up WTF?

I have GTX 1080 Nvidea graphic card but fortnite says the same thing, which means its nothing to do with the graphic card
                    im also having the same problem here pls help.

Comment

Someone pls help im dying here. all the youtube videos are useless clickbait

Comment

• AlegorasJr commented
                        Editing a comment
                        if my friend on youtube there are no solutions everything is useless and false you have to look for solutions but in forums or asking for help to fortnite
                    Working...
                    X