Collapse
X

unlink account in nintendo switch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unlink from your Epic account on this website ppl!

BTW just a heads up... for anyone who doesn't know it's only the Battle Royale side on Switch, not Save the World and you are very much asking this in the Save the World side of the forums!

And yes I am very very ******! I was looking forwards to playing Save the World on the go!

And one last thing... I TOTALLY saw PS4 players getting **** BLOCKED by Sony! I said it before and I'll say it again. Sony are becoming harder and harder to respect with each passing day. Now where the hell is my Save the World on Switch EPIC!!!!!

Comment

I want to ****ing log on with my good acc

Comment

Yeah I need help it won’t resend verification emails

Comment

I'm trying to disconnect my Switch from Epic/Fortnite. Says I need to verify my email, which I swear I already did. Click the link to have verification email sent again and it never shows up in the designated email account. I've done this 50 times and nothing. All I need is the d*** verification email to be sent to my account, but nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by wenichols View Post
          Yeah I need help it won’t resend verification emails
          You aren't the only one, it seems. Happening to me too.

Comment

Did the same thing, sign up, wrong email. Emailed epic games, got an email back with absolutely 0 help to my situation, i just emailed epic games to delete my account so i can sign in with my main account let’s see how it goes

Comment

• RShibby969 commented
            Editing a comment
            I also just realized that on Fortnite MOBILE they have a sign out feature. WHY ISNT THIS ON CONSOLE!!?!

i connected my older sons epic account to my younger sons switch :( if I go into the older sons epic account and disconnect his epic account from the switch will it delete all his purchases and saved info on his X-box? he has never played on switch i just attached the wrong account. HELP PLEASE

Comment

Originally posted by Dyingchicken12 View Post
            I want to ****ing log on with my good acc
            You're outta luck pal if you're a StW player... as it's only "Fortnite" (Aka Battle Royale) instead of the TRUE Fortnite being there aka the core PvE mode that many of know as just Fortnite not Save the World. As of right now to me the Fortnite on the switch is nothing but a fake as it lacks the core mode that was there before Battle Royale was a thing in the game.

Comment

Did anyone fine out why the "Resend Verification" email is not working? This is EXTREMELY frustrating!!!!!

Considering all I did was link to the wrong Nintendo ID account - so all I want is to unlink that account and link to a different one... it should not be an issue should it????? but its REALLY frustrating!!!!!!!!

I did not even play the darn game! Its for my son!
              Last edited by Dan2356; 06-14-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Where is “connected accounts” on the switch

Comment

Same thing happened to me. I created another user on my switch with another Nintendo account, then linked the epic account. When I got the confirmation email from epic- almost a day later, I downloaded the game on the new user account. It worked. Now I have everything from my good epic account on my switch.

Comment

• Cway0811 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wait what. I'm confused on this

I acidentaly made a guest account, does anyone know how to logout of it so I can connect my Epic Games account to it?

Comment

It was on my Nintendo Switch, the name was C8on

Comment

Hey, I had this problem too but i found a solution!
                      Go to https://www.epicgames.com/account/personal, sign in, then go to "Connected Accounts" then under "Nintendo Switch" click Dissconect. Then re-launch the game and you should be good to go!

Good-Luck Guys!
                      ps: friend me, OPT1CALz

Comment

I need to unlink my account also because I signed in with the wrong account on my switch

Comment

Working...
                        X