X

Game Security Violation Detected (#00000001) + Huge fps drops due to this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Security Violation Detected (#00000001) + Huge fps drops due to this

I have recently been getting huge fps to about 20-50 fps and have been stuttering a lot mid game. Restarting my pc fixes this issue for a little while but the fps drops happen soon after. Also recently, every time i restart or shut down my pc, I get a Game Security Violation Detected (#00000001) and i suspect the fps drops and stuttering is related to this. I have not messed with the game files nor have I cheated in any way. I have tried verifying the game and re-installing it, neither of them have worked. Help would be appreciated as this just makes the game unplayable.Thanks

The fps problem is a Memory Leak. Everbody has it after the update, and its on Epic's fault. Pretty much your Ram goes up (depends on the amount i think, mine goes up at a rate of 1.5Mb/s) until it maxes out and the game freezes.

Comment

Same problem with the memory leak, fortnite is eating all me memory while the time passes. Game is Unplayable

Comment

Apparently a patch was released a few days back which was supposed to fix this memory leak, didn't work at all for me. Still have the same issue

Comment

Bump Bump Bump

Comment

I do not have the error # 00000001 but I present the same problem. 8GB complete consumed by Fortnite.

Comment

Bump - still experiencing this ffs epic

Comment

I also have this problem... My FPS go down to 30 and then again up to 60... within seconds, so it's unplayable for me :C

Comment

So i may have a fix: Open your Windows Explorer, go to local disk (C:), Program Files, Epic Games, Fortnite, Fortnitegame, Binaries, Win64, EasyAntiCheat, and then double click the EasyAntiCheat_Setup (install EasyAntiCheat.). I'm not sure if it works, because i haven't tested it yet but it's worth a try

Comment

So we just not gonna constantly bump stuff like this until they fix It? It's been 2 months since it started and it's still not fixed. I have to restart my entire system in order to play on average 5 games. Not to mention the voice chat bug where you can't talk unless in a party with friends came back out of the blue. Epic why are y'all ****ing up

Comment

Bump, still getting game violation detected and fps drops....cmon epic

Comment

Ich habe genau das selbe problem jedes mal wenn ich meinen Laptop ausschalte kommt Der Fehler und im spiel habe ich nur 60 fps eigentlich in anderen spielen habe ich 120 fps k├Ânnte mir jemand helfen bei dem problem Game Security Violation Deleted #0000001
                        Habe schon so vieles versucht
                        Hoffentlich kann mir jemand bei dem problem helfen

Comment

Working...
                        X