X

Game Security Violation Detected (#00000001) + Huge fps drops due to this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Security Violation Detected (#00000001) + Huge fps drops due to this

I have recently been getting huge fps to about 20-50 fps and have been stuttering a lot mid game. Restarting my pc fixes this issue for a little while but the fps drops happen soon after. Also recently, every time i restart or shut down my pc, I get a Game Security Violation Detected (#00000001) and i suspect the fps drops and stuttering is related to this. I have not messed with the game files nor have I cheated in any way. I have tried verifying the game and re-installing it, neither of them have worked. Help would be appreciated as this just makes the game unplayable.Thanks

The fps problem is a Memory Leak. Everbody has it after the update, and its on Epic's fault. Pretty much your Ram goes up (depends on the amount i think, mine goes up at a rate of 1.5Mb/s) until it maxes out and the game freezes.

Comment

Same problem with the memory leak, fortnite is eating all me memory while the time passes. Game is Unplayable

Comment

Apparently a patch was released a few days back which was supposed to fix this memory leak, didn't work at all for me. Still have the same issue

Comment

Bump Bump Bump

Comment

I do not have the error # 00000001 but I present the same problem. 8GB complete consumed by Fortnite.

Comment

Working...
            X