X

IP Banned for no reason, Says Using VPN, or cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IP Banned for no reason, Says Using VPN, or cheating

Can somebody help me out with this? I'm ip-banned on Fortnite. Whenever I try to play the game, I get kicked out of the game when jumping out of the bus. I did nothing wrong. I don't understand what happened. I am using a Mac, not windows.

Bumping. Need help fixing issue.

Comment

Epic. Answer please. I’ve been banned for awhile.

Comment

its no use epic ****ing hates us

Comment

• Minicrusher4200 commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you banned for the same thing too?

Happening to a lot of people. I ONLY play StW, not played 2-3 days cause of work. Sign on today, get the "Ban" message. I even spent hours checking IP, VPN, reinstalling, etc... because they don't just say "YOU BANNED" they say "oh, maybe this, maybe that, but, ummm, ban". Last time I used a cheat was on SimCity2000...so unless Spotify is now a hacking tool, there isn't a **** thing else loaded on my system past nvidia drivers and fan controllers, etc.

Comment

I had the same exact issue but mine got uplifted to my account being disabled, Epic please help us

Comment

That's crazy! I can still sign in, open llamas, buy stuff, etc... I just can't START a game. I've never had an issue before... The patch notes stated something about getting "banned" messages while in a match, I'm thinking their cheat detector just went CRAZY! I was part of the Alpha, I got probably $500+ in the game and I don't even play BR...I have no reason to cheat!

Comment

• just quit lol commented
              Editing a comment
              Did your account get disabled?

Epic, mind helping?

Comment

[EPIC] Flak can you assist

Comment

No, my account didn’t get disabled. I can join fine. No matter how many accounts I create, I get removed.

Comment

Editing a comment
                  I'm pretty sure that means your machine banned, I hear the only way to fix that is completely resetting your PC unless your IP banned which I don't know how to fix that

• Minicrusher4200 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don’t want to completely reset my MacOS just for fortnite. When will the ban be lifted?

Editing a comment
                  Minicrusher4200 I don't know if it would be lifted I think it's perm which if you did nothing thats bs

shaioo I have no clue! It just gives me a "your vpn/ip/machine has issues, or you cheated"... As I've checked ALL the things it mentioned with no problems, I'm assuming something with my account.

I can sign in fine. Like, I'm in the game right now, general chat is fine, I can click on maps and I just opened a llama. It's only when I JOIN a game, it'll load for 2 seconds, then kick me out. Firewall and anti virus is off, rebooted multiple times. No clue!

Comment

Editing a comment
                  Well I don't know about STW but I heard that you have to reset your PC entirely to be able to play but that may not work I tried it and my account got disabled which is ********, I've spent more than 300 dollars on BR and it's unfair that my account gets disabled just like that for no reason too

Well if it isn’t guaranteed to work, I don’t want to screw up my pc.

Comment

Editing a comment
                  Yeah I wouldn't risk it

Will I always be banned?

Comment

Editing a comment
                  Hopefully not but as of right now yes, you're not alone a lot of people are having this issue along with you. A lot of people also including myself are getting out accounts disabled for no reason

I just got a response back from a support ticket like an hour ago. It flat out said "If you're banned, you deserve it, we don't make mistakes."

Comment

Editing a comment
                  Wow, Epic is so pathetic it's crazy

Usually, I have received good support from them... BUT last time I NEEDED support, there was a few thousand people playing, not 40 mil, heh.

Thing is...communication. Their messages say "it could be 5 things". Ok. Well, I tried all but the "banned" issue. SO... HOW do you KNOW if you're BANNED!?!?!? That's the thing. Gimme a fortnitebancheck dot com or something so I can at least cross THAT off my list. I mean, I can still access the game, see my inventory, etc... I just can't START games... MAYBE there is some weird forwarding issue I've not discovered...maybe there is a glitch in their anti-cheat system that makes them think my open source hardware monitoring program is a "trainer" or something. I don't know because no one will CONFIRM anything. Obviously, they probably get 200 messages an hour from people...so a "ban checker" would at least be useful to narrow down if it's server, client, inbetween, or whatever an issue is.

Comment

Working...
                X