X

Ive been hacked I need a epic employees help to get my account back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been hacked I need a epic employees help to get my account back

I need a Epic employee's help not the website so this is what happened my account scrub jon was hacked and I played from season 1 so this account is very old the old name was Scrub Jon but its now HighTier Ponds and the thing is gmail I used was a typo and couldn't change it and they made that sed gmail ( don't know how they found out) but they took it and changed the gmail and password but my xbox is linked still also im still signed into the account so that should help my case I can recall purchases for epic and the credit cards I used and I can recall the skins I have also, Epic if you are reading this please send an actual employee not the bot because no matter what I said on the form at the support website it says do 2 step verify when the people that took my account already changed it I also got a statement from the Microsoft support that NerfNoxes (the xbox account that's linked to sed account) is mine also more proof that the two accounts are the same is because Hightier Ponds is also his twitter (which is the name of my account now ) so they are the same person also you can check that that twitter was made in march this happened on 8/18/18 and ive been trying to get in contact with Epic for about 3 days now . Epic you are very good company please don't screw me over here I basically played since day 1 please message me at Jonathanjon808@gmail.com for more info/more picture proof that I cant put here I also can give epic the old login if that could help my case

Thanks Jonathan (Scrub Jon)

P.s please don't harass the people that took my account that's epics job not ours
    New edit Its still not resolved
    Proof that im still signed in despite the password and login changes Him asking me if I want MY account back also proof its the same person Proof that the twitter account was made in march
    Last edited by Nerfmcturf; 08-21-2018, 07:29 PM.
Working...
X