Clear All

Mouse Mili Second Freeze/ Stuttering

Computer Info:

AMD FX-8320E Eight Core 3.2Ghz PCU
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 960
    Windows 10
    12gb DDR3 Memory
    Asus 144hz Monitor

Details: I just switched over playing fortnite from my ps4 to computer and i cant seem to get rid of this stutter/freeze. I mean its mainly annoying i looked up some helpful tips and its been a little helpful but i still am at a a loss.

Some of the things I done, changed high priority in task manager to fortnite, change batter setting to high performance, change v synce off on nvidia setting and add it to high performance as well, updated all drivers and checked bios to make sure all memory was listed and working correctly, reinstalled current version (most up to date) of the bios as well. I can not think of anything else to do, when i click on auto setting its telling me that i should be performing high/epic setting, however no matter how i adjust i still have the stutter/freeze. If anyone has anyideas it would really help. The stuttering only affect long shots really anything close rang is hip fired as well. I just would like to improve my game and i know this is holding me back if not ill switch back to console.

Thanks,
Working...
X