• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please fix it, every minute I get that Connection Timeout :(

Comment

It is so annoying

Comment

Yes fix it Epic if anyone played with me and i logged off the match forgive me but i can't continue playing with lag

Comment

I was just in a 1v1 for the win and this guy was pushing me and my connection timed out so my floor wouldn't place so I lost.
          ​​​​​

Comment

Fix your God **** connection timeout on mobile. Every time I try to play with my brother, I end up ****ing connection timeout before the battle bus even launches. I have tried everything. Deleting the app and reinstalling it, turning off my wifi and turning it back on. Shutting off my ipad and turning it on. Even resetting it for God's sake. Fix the ****ing issues. Not for me, but for every other **** player having my issues

Comment

Epic this is the most important thing you need to work on!! It doesn't matter how many new "cool" things you put in fortnite if players are lagging so bad they can't even play the **** game people will quit playing. I've been here since day 3 of release, seriously, and the past 2/3 weeks your broken game has been unplayable due to packet loss and disconnecting entirely to main menu. I've spent more money than I'd like to admit on this game an tou won't get another penny from me. literally just uninstalled your broken garbage.

Comment

good for you suicidal i am getting a VPN and proxy server error when i aint using any and i cant play fortnite and my main has been disbaled for no ****ing reason i login and my account is disabled like really epic sort your ****ing **** out

Comment

dont be so rude to epic man they do there best and they dont waste time on peeple like you its a problem that you got bad connection

Comment

Every time it’s a close game I always have connection time out and nothing is wrong with my connection please fix this issue thanks

Comment

please please please fix connection timeout this problem since 3 days i cant plaaaaaay :(

Comment

any one help me please fix this problem pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :'(
                        my internet is good

Comment

Same issue. WTF the Epic servers. Bad server performance causes bad FPS.

Comment

July and this issue is still happening.

Comment

Hallo liebes epic Team und Spieler,
                              Ich spiele fortnite schon seit Veröffentlichungen und dieses Problem geht mir echt auf den Nerv.
                              Meine ps4 ist mir kaputt gegangen worauf hin ich mir eine neue angeschafft habe. Alles so weit schön und gut habe den acc übertragen und habe weiter gezockt. Doch wo ich dann die alte wieder bekommen habe um die neue wieder ab zu geben habe ich meinen acc drauf getan doch bekam die Fehlermeldung das ich ein time aut hätte. Wie lange soll dies jetzt gehen???

Comment

Originally posted by Brennens View Post
                                Please fix it, every minute I get that Connection Timeout :(
                                Originally posted by Ms.Yasmeen View Post
                                any one help me please fix this problem pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :'(
                                my internet is good
                                Originally posted by Tom_FN View Post
                                It is so annoying
                                it’s down again

Comment

Working...
                                X