Collapse
X

"*Patching...* Unable to login to Fortnite servers. Please try again later"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't play on my PC, I have been playing for a couple of months and suddenly I can't login to the servers, I have paid 25$ dollars for skins and now I can't play, please fix this I am running out of patience. My gamer tag is ahmedb02

Comment

Unable to play for 2 days now!!! I’ve checked my internet, reset the PlayStation, deleted and reinstalled the game...nothing is working!

Comment

Hi we have the same problem´s https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/f...te-on-xbox-one

I thing this is a problem with some login/account servers, because i know several users with xbox in our region, without problems.

But some users with XBOX PlayStation login with this problem?!?!?!?! OR ?????

Comment

I can't login into fortnite servers it is say try again I have tried many times and nothing happened I am still on the title screen my Internet is fine I spend 25€ and now I can't play please fix it my epic games username is MrIoannou

Comment

My fortnite hasn’t been working for the past week and I’ve done everything from checking my internet this deleting the game and reinstalling it on my ps4 and it is always to do with the servers and if I am able to log in I can never play with my friends because it always says “error” or “not the llama your looking for.”

Comment

EPIC - What's happening?

Comment

guys i cant connect game look ¨/

Comment

WOW it's working again after Update 4.4

But a litle Information or Feedback would make sense by EPIC

Comment

For me, it stopped working after version 4.4, any ideas on whats happening?

Comment

Same here.... it stopped working at version 4.3.i updated my windows then it worked but when 4.4 released,it stopped working again

Comment

Help me!!!!!

Comment

I was so excited when I got a new ibuypower computer until I downloaded fortnite and it didn't let me ever log in. 1. I wasn't banned 2. I got a brand new computer with amazing wifi 3. fortnite always works on console

Comment

Why can't I Connect to Fortnite servers on my PC?

Comment

Guess what. New patch (5.0) has done the same for me. I can't log in and watching this thread really gets me sad. Is there no solution for this? There must be.

Comment

same issue at update 5.10 this is frustrating i keep retrying nothing works not even youtube solutions

Comment

Working...
                                X