Collapse
X

We need south east asia servers. Its 200ms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumping. hoping the 4.2 update will be the day for us to have low ping.

Comment

Originally posted by DST MBB ftw View Post
      bumping. hoping the 4.2 update will be the day for us to have low ping.

Bro did you change the flair to [INVESTIGATING] ?

don't give people false message. People think Epic Games is actually investigating so change it back.

Comment

I hope Epic Games will decide to make a Server for Southeast Asia so that we SEA players will finally experience a fair gameplay on Fortnite. The issues that we're experiencing such as teleportation and incredibly delayed gunshots,placements and gun swaps in the game due to high ping is quite frustrating, and we SEA players can't bare it anymore. We've been endlessly waiting and the gameplay is almost unplayable because of high ping. We really hope that you guys will finally make one in the future.. Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by ExionHD View Post

Bro did you change the flair to [INVESTIGATING] ?

don't give people false message. People think Epic Games is actually investigating so change it back.
          sorry bout that, changed it

Comment

Bump. The only change in ping after v4.2 is that the pings are now higher in NA regions. Still the same ping issues in SEA. Atleast tell us if there are future plans to make a server for SEA.

Comment

Why does Epic Games not care about our Region? There is millions of players in here, countries like India, Pakistan and most of other South Asia countries get better ping at Singapore servers and they should make one already. The game is so popular that everyone is playing it and it sucks to play with 200 ping. Why is Epic Games ignoring us like that? We have been asking for the servers for like months and still no answer, that's so pathetic.

Comment

It's funny how most of the online games that i've played that are not as popular as Fortnite has a server that is dedicated for SEA players. It seems that Fortnite's community is becoming bigger and bigger, but they still haven't made a SEA server, and little did they know that there's millions of us that are from SEA and are supporting and dedicating their time to this game. Epic Games are you even reading these threads? It feels like we're just talking to ourselves and hopelessly waiting for a single reply.. Epic Games where are you? This is just absurd.

Comment

epic only cares about the money. they will only put servers where there would be customers.. they want to attract the gaming community in japan and korea.. so thats why they've been playing with 1ms.. meanwhile us southeastasians.. are playing with 200ms.. 1ms vs 200ms hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*pewdiepie*. they just want money money money. its like gaben not wanting to fix the anti cheat

Comment

Originally posted by DST MBB ftw View Post
                    epic only cares about the money. they will only put servers where there would be customers.. they want to attract the gaming community in japan and korea.. so thats why they've been playing with 1ms.. meanwhile us southeastasians.. are playing with 200ms.. 1ms vs 200ms hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*pewdiepie*. they just want money money money. its like gaben not wanting to fix the anti cheat
                    Exactly. They do not care about SEA or any other regions that have to play with high ping. Their silence is all you need to know. If they cared or had plans they would have responded a long time ago. Don't waste your time or money anymore.

Comment

Can we get a respond from Epic Games? Its been months since we have been asking and got no reply, this is so pathetic.

Comment

EPIC Please THINK ABOUT THE SEA REGION PEOPLE :(

Comment

bumping this

Comment

Epic please do something about this...

Comment

Bump bump bump

Comment

Please Epic Games .I beg you . Please have SEA servers .After v4.2 update my ping just fluctuates to 300+ and sometimes 400+ :( . i have been investing in this game in skins . its just frustrating to play in such high ping . i feel like do we really live in 21st century that a game this big can't provide SEA servers whereas small games provide SEA servers . I feel like so **** after playing the game. i bought a new machine just to play this game but ping is very high though i have a very good internet connection(70mbps) . Please epic games . please :(

Comment

Working...
                                X