X

Network Connection Lost Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RESOLVED] Network Connection Lost Problem

Hello. With this problem playing fortnite is becoming impossible. It Says I have Europe 62 ms ping(which is not very high for me). As soon as I press the “Play” button, the server loads. Then of course the loading screen which will load forever. Then drops me back into the lobby and says Network Connection Lost. It happens 90% of the time. I don’t not know how to fix this. When I started to play this about months ago, everything was ok with the connection. Now it’s so frustrating that I cannot even play the game normally. Could you give me any advice on how to solve this internet issue? Thank you in advance

Same with me. I cant play this game anymore.. please fix this..

Comment

The same problem with me. Its impossible to play, help please

Comment

+1 got the same problems almost 90% of the time see the Network connection lost error

Comment

I have been dealing with the lost network conecction problem throu several months, I sent many Emails and epic just sent me the generic troubleshooting which is not helpfull at all. I am not going to invest any of my money in a game that constantly kicking me out most of the matches. EPIC not even answer to this specific problem.

Comment

The same problem with me. Its impossible to play fix plz

Comment

same thing with me, can't play since... 4.1 patch. just imagine, i can't play 2 months and noone gives a **** about me neither in support nor on forums. everything epic games care about is mtx in br mode.

Comment

+ I also have the same problem, it's impossible to play .... Epic please do something ...

Comment

Yo también tengo un problema al inicio de sesión me sale no se pudo haber iniciado sesión un error de red al intentar verificar el Estado del servicio... Ayudenme Por favor mi problema es en la Play 4
                  Last edited by MannyEGSG; 06-29-2018, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X