Creative Featured Content
The Creative community has grown with tremendous haste these past few months, and with it the amount of amazing content in the ecosystem. We’re excited to present an official way to submit your content directly to Epic for review. Now is your chance to be featured in-game!
Click here to head to the official content submission page. On this page, you can submit your block or featured island creations.
Before you do, make sure you review the guidelines for Featured Islands and The Block below.
Featured Island Guidelines
What we’re looking for when reviewing Featured Island submissions:
- Your island is a game.
- We’re looking for a mix of game types. Your island can be a multiplayer, coop, pvp, solo, puzzle, parkour experience or something totally new. Innovate!
- It has clear game rules.
- It is easy to understand.
- The map is aesthetically pleasing.
- It is unique and is ultimately your own work.
- Contains no inappropriate content.
- Does not include any images, artwork, sculptures, structures, logos, words, phrases, lyrics or music that are under copyright or trademark, as well as any content that was not created solely by you.
Start here -> Load a Featured Hub template.
The default settings and options on this template are already tuned for community-created Hubs. There is no need to change any of the preset settings, except the “Voice Chat” option. Be sure to change the setting from Team to All. You can fully customize the following on your Hub:
- Time of Day
- Camera Filter
- Light Brightness
- Light Color
- Fog Thickness
- Fog Color
Here are some additional guidelines to follow when submitting your Hub to be featured:
- 35,000 Memory or Less.
- No devices that can damage/eliminate players.
- Props must not block the view of any rifts for players.
- No gameplay mechanics.
- Center hub arena must be flat or maximum of 1 tile high.
- Limit the use of particle effects and other transparent layers.
- No vehicles.
- No consumables.
- Add Two Spawn Pads for QA Testing (Will be removed by us if selected)
- All text must be put on a billboard or sign and blend in with the scenery (No Floating Text)
Don’t overload the map with too many lights within close proximity to each other
Be mindful of players with epilepsy. In general, stay away from over the top flashing lights.
- If we pick your Block, we aren’t required to attribute it to you or compensate you.
- Anything you submit to us is subject to the Epic Games End User License Agreement which means, among other things:
- Epic has the right to make use of anything you submit to us for any purpose, including for commercial purposes, without any compensation or notification to, or permission from, you.
- Epic isn’t obligated to use anything you submit to us.
- Epic isn’t responsible or liable for what others do with your submission