You can sign in to your Epic Games account and resend a receipt for real-money purchases you made. The receipt is resent to the email associated with your Epic Games account. Free offers, those that are not just temporarily free, do not generate a receipt upon purchasing.
If you made a real-money purchase through one of our partners (such as Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, or Sony), please contact them directly to get a receipt.
To resend a receipt
- Please sign in to your Epic Games account using the link below:
- Under PURCHASE, you will see your transactions arranged from most recent to oldest.
- Scroll down to locate the purchase you want a receipt for.
- If it is not on the list, click SHOW MORE below the page to load older purchases.
- Click the DESCRIPTION for that purchase.
- Click Email Receipt.
Email Sent… displays if the receipt was resent successfully.
- Check your email inbox for your receipt.
If you don’t receive the email after a few minutes, please check your spam and bulk folders.
Notes: For some payment methods, Epic’s payment processing partners will help issue the receipt, please contact the corresponding payment partners for receipts. See more details about the payment methods here.