Your Epic Account ID is a unique identifier assigned to your Epic Games account during account creation. Unlike your account display name, Epic Account IDs cannot be changed and are not displayed to other users.
Locating your Epic Account ID on the web
- Go to www.epicgames.com.
- Click on Sign-in in the top right corner.
- Sign in to your Epic Games account.
- Hover over your Epic Games account name and click on Account.
- Your account ID is listed under Account Information.
Locating your Epic Account ID in Fortnite
- Open Fortnite.
- From the lobby, open the main menu by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select SETTINGS after clicking on the gear icon.
- Select the ACCOUNT AND PRIVACY tab.
- Hover on EPIC ACCOUNT ID. Your Epic account ID will appear on the right.
Locating your Epic Account ID in Fall Guys
- Open Fall Guys
- From the lobby, open the Social Menu.
- Go to SETTINGS by selecting the gear icon on the top right.
- At the bottom, go to the SHOW ACCOUNT ID button and click it to discover the ID.
- Once you click on the button, your account ID will appear on the second line.
Locating your Epic Account ID in Rocket League
It is not possible to locate your Epic Account ID in Rocket League. You can use the web instead.