We know that sometimes you might buy something on a whim and then regret it a few days later. This is why every account is given (3) three Return Tickets to use!
You can use your Return Tickets to return items purchased from the Fortnite Item Shop. Using one will remove the purchased items you select and return the V-Bucks to you.
Not sure how to use your Return Tickets? Follow the instructions below to refund an eligible item:
- Open Fortnite.
- From the lobby, click on the main menu on the top left.
- Click the Settings gear icon.
- Click on Menu - Support & Refunds
- Click Return or Cancel Purchase
- Find and select the item you want to return and select it on the list. You can only return items purchased in the last 30 days. Click Use Return Ticket.
- A final confirmation screen will pop up. Please make sure to check the items you are returning.
- If you are sure that you want to proceed, click Yes.
Note: This action cannot be undone once you click Yes
- You will then see the Success screen, which will tell you how many V-Bucks have been credited to your account.
- Click OK to return to the Return or Cancel Purchase page.
And that's it—your purchase will be removed and the V-Bucks will be credited to your account. You only have a maximum of 3 Return Tickets available for use on your account. You will receive an additional return ticket every 365 days, as long as you have less than 3 tickets. Outside of this, additional tickets will not be granted.