To set up Parental Controls through Fortnite:
- Launch Fortnite on your platform of choice.
- Once in the Lobby, click on your Display Name icon on the top right of the screen
- Select Settings gear icon
- Select PARENTAL CONTROLS
- Select SET UP PARENTAL CONTROLS
- First you will choose and confirm the email address. The email address should be an email the parent controls.
- If no email is linked to the account, you may upgrade this Epic account using your email address by following the steps here: How do I upgrade a console or platform account to a full Epic Games account?
- Set up your 6-digit Parental Controls PIN
- This PIN will be required to change parental controls in the future, so make sure to set a PIN that is different from other PINs that you use and is easy for you to remember.
You’re all set! You are now able to select your parental control preferences.
For more information about the Parental Controls available in Fortnite, including platform controls, please visit this page or click the MORE SETTINGS option from the parental control screen.