If you are having connection issues, please check the Epic Games Server Status page to make sure all systems are operational. If the issue you’re experiencing is related to an outage or system-wide issue, you won’t be able to connect to the Epic Games Launcher until the outage or issue is resolved.
Here’s what you need to do to test your network connection on your console:
- Press the Xbox button.
- Select Settings.
- Select the General tab.
- Select Network Settings.
- Look for Test Network Speed and Statistics and select it.
- At the main menu, scroll up and go to Settings.
- Select Network.
- Select View Connection Status.
- Select Test Internet Connection.
- Go to your System settings and look for Internet (Test Internet Connection).
- Select Internet (Test Internet Connection).
If your network connection is working as expected and you're still having trouble connecting to Fortnite check out our network troubleshooting here.