To purchase Credits in-game:
- Start Rocket League.
- From the Main Menu, select Item Shop.
- Click on the Buy Credits button in the bottom left corner
- Select the number of Credits you want to purchase
- Select Purchase to go to your platform’s check-out system
- A confirmation message will be presented to you before completing your purchase. This message will display your platform username, the amount of credits, and any limitations for the purchase.
- Complete and place your order
- The new Credits balance will appear in the upper right corner of the Item Shop tab
If you are a child and your parent hasn't helped you set up your account, you may have a Cabined Account with different features. If you think you might have a Cabined Account, visit: Why does my Rocket League account say that some features are disabled?
Once parental controls are set up for your account, you may be granted access to additional in-game features allowed by your parent or guardian.