There are three reasons why you may not be receiving your two-factor authentication (2FA) code for your Epic Games account:
- You may have your 2FA method set to the authenticator APP or SMS
- Please check your phone for an SMS or look to see if you have downloaded an authentication app for Epic Games
- The email is in transit but is experiencing delays. Here are some tips if this is happening:
- Please allow a few minutes for the code to reach your email inbox. Usually, if there is an error in sending it is resolved within a few minutes.
- Check your spam folder and make sure that you are whitelisted to receive emails from Epic Games (@epicgames.com, @acct.epicgames.com, and @accts.epicgames.com).
- If you can't find the code in your spam folder, try refreshing your inbox after a few minutes.
- After 10 minutes, if you still don’t receive the code, click Contact Us to submit a support ticket so that we can help you out.
- You don't have access to the email address that is currently on your Epic Games account. If that is the case, click Contact Us to submit a support ticket.